Date(s) - 12/06/2017 - 14/06/2017
Clarion Hotel & Congress Malmö Live
16th World Wind Energy Conference and Exhibition WWEC2017
„Popular and Participatory Wind Power!“
12-14 June 2017 / Technical tour on 15 June 2017
The World Wind Energy Association WWEA and the Swedish Wind Power Association SWPA are pleased to invite papers and presentations for the 16th World Wind Energy Conference and Exhibition WWEC2017, taking place 12-15 June 2017 in Malmö, Sweden.
The main theme of WWEC2017 is „Popular and Participatory Wind Power!”
WWEC2017 will focus on how to contribute to the development of wind power and of renewable energy in general with a diverse mix of players working for the energy transformation. Special focus will be given to integrated technology solutions as well as to business models and concepts which ensure a broad participation of citizens in the deployment of wind projects.
WWEC2017 will benefit from the experience of wind power experts from all over the world who will gather to present their success stories and lessons learned.
WWEA and SWPA invite the wind power community around the world to join us to make the benefits of wind power available for all human beings.
The official conference language will be English.
For more information about the conference, please visit: www.wwec2017.com
Abstracts are invited on the following topics:
- A) Wind power: political, economic and social aspects
- National wind power policies
- Participatory approaches and community wind business models
- Acceptance through code of conduct and awareness
- Capacity building, training and education for wind power
- International frameworks and policies
- Financing innovative business models
B) Wind technology
- Innovative wind turbine technology
- Wind farm planning
- Wind resource assessment
- Operation and maintenance
- Offshore wind
- Wind power in arctic and other special climate conditions
C) Renewables working together
- Integrated renewable energy systems and smart grids
- Small wind, offgrid and hybrid systems
- Renewable energy in cold climate
- Large-scale and regional integration of wind and other renewables
- 100% renewable energy cities and regions
- Storage technologies
All abstracts should be written in English, be concise and clearly state results, objectives or key components of the paper – as well as the topic to which it belongs. They should not exceed 500 words and should contain a list of key words. Abstracts should be submitted before 31 January 2017 to: firstname.lastname@example.org or online.
Please choose one of the presentation types: Oral presentation/Poster presentation
- Deadline for Paper Abstract Submission: 31 January 2017
- Notification of the Accepted Papers to the first Author: 28 February 2017
- Deadline for Pre-registration of Authors: 31 March 2017
- Early bird deadline: 31 March 2017
- Full paper submission during the conference onsite
- World Wind Energy Association WWEA
- Swedish Windpower Association SWPA
- Jeanette Lindeblad, Chair SWPA
- Hon. Peter Rae AO, President WWEA
- Ulla Hedman Andrén
- Stefan Gsänger
Contact info: www.wwec2017.com
You want to be a sponsor or exhibitor? Please find below the available options.
Your personal contact for information & booking, advertisement, sponsor packages & exhibition stands:
Magnus Nordén, email@example.com, Mobile: +46 70 659 69 25